Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I too found this site only recently and too have found it truly inspiring with every…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 26, 2010 to Thank you!

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Lisa Ward

"Hi and welcome. I hope this site helps you as much as it helped and still helping me…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 21, 2010 to Life with hair and without hair

7 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Emory

"I never heard of any home remedies. My head use to itch when I did the injections to…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 21, 2010 to Itchy scalp driving me insane

7 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"this is an excellent discussion as I too have been wondering the same thing. I have…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 16, 2010 to Disguising alopecia patches after shave

25 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by JeffreySF

"I tell people that I have alopecia then explain that its an autoimmune disorder. Man…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 13, 2010 to Peoples reactions when you tell them about your AA

10 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Scott

"thank you everyone for your opinions, it has helped alot. Especially considering the…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 6, 2010 to DCP treatment - Yah or nah?

24 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by emily5

"thanks guys, my biggest concern with the DCP if the results were going to be the sam…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 5, 2010 to DCP treatment - Yah or nah?

24 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by emily5

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service