Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I did my research on her and spoke with her. I congratulate her on her success but l…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 16, 2013 to Alopecia remission

13 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"yes.... I'm for the healthy lifestyle change but I would never expect hair growth fr…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Sep 16, 2013 to Alopecia remission

13 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"DO NOT let them in your house. This is disgusting. Im so angry for you now. Do not l…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"I often thought along the same lines. The human species has evolved more and more wi…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jun 17, 2013 to What would Darwin say?

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Yes my relationships changed when I told them about my aalopecia. and I spent many y…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jun 5, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"that is the key to find humour is what may seem like a horrible situation. not to ta…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied May 22, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"this blog does serve a great reminder. thank you. be careful for the predators and f…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Jan 23, 2013 to Online dating - Just a reminder and just my opinion

24 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"reasons why I love being bald.....less money and energy spent on hair products. My l…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Dec 14, 2012 to Why do you love being bald? :)

29 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"i tatted my head over a year ago. a simple outine design that i just love. and plan…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 27, 2012 to Head tattoos ? Yes or no

24 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tracy

"This is a fear of mine also. And one that I dont like to think much of. As a single…"

Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri replied Nov 19, 2012 to Really scared for my children

4 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service