Kristen Ridenhour's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Bravada's is where I went the two years I wore wigs. They were really nice and I fel…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Nov 1, 2010 to Wig stylists Northern VA/DC Metro Area

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Anna

"I've been told by a few doctors that thyroid conditions don't cause alopecia and alo…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Aug 30, 2010 to Anyone develop AU after taking synthroid?

5 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Valerie Tirro

"I don't remember what I was using when my hair first started falling out. I was told…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Jun 1, 2010 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

"I've never had a problem at an airport asking me to take my bandana off, so I don't…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Mar 21, 2010 to Traveling With a Bandana

12 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by john stuart

"I'm 21 and have only had 3 jobs. 2 of them were engineering internships and the othe…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Feb 25, 2010 to Bald at work

15 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Gutwein

"Most of the time when people ask, I tell them I don't have cancer and that I have al…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Dec 24, 2008 to How do you handle the cancer questions?

12 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Mary

"I think what surprised me the most was other people. My family and close friends wer…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Oct 14, 2008 to The Emotional Impact of Alopecia on You

23 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Gill

"I don't have a favorite type of repellent, mainly because I'm too lazy to use it. I…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Jul 4, 2008 to Mosquitos and other bothersome things that like my shiny pate...

11 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Steve

"I only wore a wig for 2 years and I only wore it while I was at school. The second I…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Jun 14, 2008 to Does the Wigs affect our Personalities?

9 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by claire

"I agree with what you said about validating their feelings. Most of the time when I…"

Kristen Ridenhour replied Jun 2, 2008 to What are your greatest needs?

8 Jun 2, 2008
Reply by Kristen Ridenhour

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service