Jazla Wigs's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kathy, Bonding(gluing) to hair is not ideal and I wouldn't recommend it.  Bonding…"

Jazla Wigs replied Feb 12, 2018 to Glueing hair to your head

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"Hi Dollhead, I think the biggest challenge in terms of longevity is wearing the wig…"

Jazla Wigs replied Feb 12, 2018 to What's Your Preference Based On Cost? Synthetic Or Human?

5 Feb 25, 2018

"Hi Alo-mom, Do you mean you want to glue a wig or topper to your head, or tape exten…"

Jazla Wigs replied Feb 12, 2018 to Glueing hair to your head

5 Feb 25, 2018

"Hi Pamela, I will preface my response with the fact that I have no personal experien…"

Jazla Wigs replied Feb 8, 2018 to Freedom Wig

10 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Hi Laylasmom321, Do you have a local stylist that you are working with?  A stylist…"

Jazla Wigs replied Jan 11, 2018 to Flat Smaller Head low hair line and widows peak having trouble fitting wig please help

3 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by StarShemaya

"Yes, a HSA is a type of savings plan. The nice thing is that the money isn't taxed…"

Jazla Wigs replied Jan 2, 2018 to Insurance Coverage for wigs

8 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by George

"Hi Alipack,  Have you considered using a HSA (Health Savings Account) for coverage?…"

Jazla Wigs replied Jan 1, 2018 to Insurance Coverage for wigs

8 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by George

"Clips can be difficult at first but they generally become easier to use/wear over ti…"

Jazla Wigs replied Nov 24, 2017 to My first Hair Topper

2 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Have you considered a water soluble adhesive to attach your wig rather than tape?  …"

Jazla Wigs replied Nov 23, 2017 to Tape gets smell with activity

5 Feb 25, 2018

"You may want to consider a different attachment method while you are travelling so y…"

Jazla Wigs replied Nov 23, 2017 to travelling

7 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service