SweetlyFree's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"It's Not good for us to think negatively about our future. Instead it is good to bui…"

SweetlyFree replied May 5, 2015 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Thank you, Sabrina!"

SweetlyFree replied Feb 15, 2015 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Thank you, Jewelzy! You are on point."

SweetlyFree replied Feb 15, 2015 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Hello Jenny! Please know that I previously posted a thread about Alopecia Universali…"

SweetlyFree replied Jan 22, 2015 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Be strong Jenny and move towards a better beauty, a true beauty that causes you to s…"

SweetlyFree replied Jan 22, 2015 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Hello Jenny! Please know that I previously posted a thread about Alopecia Universali…"

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"I must say what a beautiful way to meet your boyfriend. I can see that messaging wou…"

SweetlyFree replied Oct 18, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Thank you Andrey for your perspective. "

SweetlyFree replied Oct 18, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Thank your the compliment.  I love being free most of the time from wigs, scarves, c…"

SweetlyFree replied Oct 12, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Hello A! I'm sorry to read about your diagnosis of AA. I know that age doesn't matte…"

SweetlyFree replied Sep 29, 2014 to Does age matter?

29 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Shalinee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service