Trina's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"You should have told her to back off! I have had alopecia since the age of 15 and I…"

Trina replied Nov 2, 2015 to She tugged on my wig in front of everyone

13 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Trina

"Heck I want my hair back but 12 years later the majority of it says that it won't be…"

Trina replied Jan 27, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"I am so sorry to hear about your son. I too developed Alopecia in my 9th grade year.…"

Trina replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Aranchia, I dont think that she meant that we should continue to pump our bodies bu…"

Trina replied Jan 13, 2009 to Cyclosporine A and Prednisolone

8 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Jan

"I used prednisone as treatment for AU about 15 years ago. The dosage I started with…"

Trina replied Jan 8, 2009 to Cyclosporine A and Prednisolone

8 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Jan

"Mari, I dont think that most people feel as though they are hiding because they cho…"

Trina replied Dec 12, 2008 to Are you good at receiving compliments?

19 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sharon

"This was a good topic RJ! I think it depends on how comfotable you are in your own s…"

Trina replied Dec 11, 2008 to Are you good at receiving compliments?

19 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sharon

"I took predinisone when my hair came out and it grew back but once the steroids stop…"

Trina replied Dec 8, 2008 to Steroids

17 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Petra

"I have Alopecia and my daughter has developed it. My mother also had one occurance."

Trina replied Sep 12, 2008 to Genetics

15 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Mukti

"Abby, I am going to get a little more personal then i want to sometimes. I too felt…"

Trina replied Jul 28, 2008 to Abby's mom

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service