doodler's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tim, First you don't know yet what kind of alopecia you have.  If it is just pat…"

doodler replied Oct 30, 2015 to Brand New Here

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Marg

"I do hear you -- you just want to be normal.  Normal is sometimes having problems, b…"

doodler replied Aug 21, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

"Hello, I've had alopecia for over 30 years and in my case, the worst of my alopecia…"

doodler replied Jul 24, 2015 to Total recovery

25 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Dom

"Her hair is growing back and that's a good sign.  Hopefully she will only have spott…"

doodler replied Jun 9, 2015 to Advice for a mom

10 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Hey Jenny, I'm sorry for your husband's insensitivity.  My husband never holds back…"

doodler replied Jun 4, 2015 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Hey Bumblebeee I have definitely felt an itchiness (actually like slight burning),…"

doodler replied May 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Pam, I just wanted to say that I totally agree with you -- sometimes I think I…"

doodler replied May 22, 2015 to New to this too!

15 May 24, 2015
Reply by Pam D.

"Oh, I'd love to see your latest picture!  This is so inspiring!!  How are you feelin…"

doodler replied May 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service