sharon's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"lol it is ha ha x"

sharon replied Jan 8, 2009 to customise your wigs

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by LouiseOxford

"if its a wefted wig and not a lace wig its easy just look inside and c how they have…"

sharon replied Jan 6, 2009 to customise your wigs

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by LouiseOxford

"yes u can do that it will solve the prob and then u can thin it out after u can prac…"

sharon replied Jan 6, 2009 to customise your wigs

20 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by LouiseOxford

"it is funny lol u gotta laugh x but i really do have deams about it i have worked in…"

sharon replied Jan 1, 2009 to 2 cover head or not

4 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by sharon

"i have had alopicia since i was 7 and i have two boys the first was easily concieved…"

sharon replied Jan 1, 2009 to Conceiving and alopecia universalis

23 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Hannah

"i think she looks lovely and not fat at all"

sharon replied Jan 1, 2009 to How does what you project affect what others see?

7 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Zoey

"yes i have been shaveing my head for years i hate the silly tufts and it is mch nice…"

sharon replied Jan 1, 2009 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"my dad used to say he was gong to tattoo a rabbit on my head and from a distance it…"

sharon replied Dec 17, 2008 to Tattoo in the head.

5 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by sharon

"looks are not every thing who u are is what makes u beautiful i care for the ederly…"

sharon replied Dec 17, 2008 to Looks are not important

29 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Fulvio982

"of course they still love u honey u are still u no matter what hair or no hair u are…"

sharon replied Dec 17, 2008 to My parents

3 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by sharon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service