Cue Ball of Steel's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I find it really difficult to apply fake eyelashes. I usually just line the waterlin…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied May 28, 2018 to Eye lashes

22 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Demixl

"For me it was the collection of patches that just got bigger and bigger until they j…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied May 28, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"I was 13 when it first started in the areata stage. It took about 7 months to get to…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied May 18, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"You may just have severe alopecia areata then. Are some spots untouched? I am totall…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied Nov 10, 2017 to Is there still hope?

10 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by ac

"Purely anecdotal - I was in a very similar situation, same age and all.  I think a b…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied Nov 1, 2017 to Is there still hope?

10 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by ac

"The truth is  - he probably suspects something is up, especially if your hair is get…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied Aug 12, 2017 to 17, lacking confidence, and dating

11 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"If they're being rude, say something along the lines of "and you have fake tits but…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied Apr 28, 2016 to Trying to get by unnoticed

16 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"You have a really cool way of wording your story, random observation.  Good luck wit…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied Feb 23, 2016 to THIS is how I will defeat alopecia universalis

40 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

"Hi, In my experience, the shots have been very effective. Usually I notice tiny hair…"

Cue Ball of Steel replied Feb 1, 2016 to New here.. bit shook up

14 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by JBaykar

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service