Pavla's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"No, with FFA hair won't ever grow back Kimmy.  Lost a good inch all around the front…"

Pavla replied Nov 30, 2014 to Biopsy

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Pavla

"When the blood tests didn't indicate anything 'hormonal' going on, I was sent for a…"

Pavla replied Nov 28, 2014 to Biopsy

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Pavla

"Yes....they took two samples, one 4mm across and the other 4mm in depth."

Pavla replied Nov 28, 2014 to Scarring alopecia.

17 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by shasha21

"I've been on Plaquenil for three months now.  First month my Derm put me on 200mg a…"

Pavla replied Nov 11, 2014 to Plaquenil

7 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Nave

"Hi Ger You were diagnosed around about the same time as me.  If you contact Debs (fi…"

Pavla replied Nov 4, 2014 to Frontal fibrosing alopecia

18 Jan 31, 2022
Reply by Kojack

"I've been on Hydroxychloroquine for over two months now. First month 200mg a day"

Pavla replied Nov 4, 2014 to A treatment that worked for me

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Reading this thread has made me feel so sad.  I first noticed hair loss back in May…"

Pavla replied Sep 3, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Hi Ruth...I'm not too far away from you...I'm in Newcastle.  Thanks to Wisteria for…"

Pavla replied Jul 27, 2014 to Northeast England/Yorkshire

4 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Pavla

"I first noticed bald patches around my ears less than two months ago and then, after…"

Pavla replied Jul 5, 2014 to Scarring alopecia (lichen planopilaris) vs. female pattern baldness

11 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by carol

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service