Paulina's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"What you need to do is to get over yourself. Sex is about opening your soul to someo…"

Paulina replied Aug 6, 2022 to eyebrows & sex

23 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Paulina

"Cortisone shots will make it come back temporarily but not address the underlying is…"

Paulina replied Oct 21, 2018 to Tests!

39 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Xeljanz without prescription

"In a sense alopecia is caused by anxiety because anxiety causes not only increased c…"

Paulina replied Oct 21, 2018 to Tests!

39 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Xeljanz without prescription

"lately i've been thinking that it's food allergens- today to truly be healthy is har…"

Paulina replied Oct 12, 2016 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Almost identical life story ... Lost hair in eighth grade, had a single room in coll…"

Paulina replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Hi Molly oof holding on so hard for things to be different is exhausting. i know tha…"

Paulina replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"kastababy, that is amazing. thank you for sharing."

Paulina replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"I'm not too social- I think alopecia made me really introverted as it began in adole…"

Paulina replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"that is a side effect- the irregular periods.  It messes with your hormones.  I had…"

Paulina replied Jan 3, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"supplements I take:  daily women's multi v kelp (thyroid health) biotin 10000 mcg qu…"

Paulina replied Nov 11, 2013 to Progress?

21 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by MichMich

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service