lara's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I called the office again and Pam said that the form was the usual procedure and tha…"

lara replied Jun 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"FYI: "Lilly and Incyte Announce Webcast to Discuss Baricitinib Phase III Data By…"

lara replied Jun 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hummm, thanks a lot for replying, because this is weird indeed. When I phoned the of…"

lara replied Jun 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks a lot for your quick response - I wish you the best for the upcoming appointm…"

lara replied Jun 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Regarding treatment under the supervision of Dr King I have a few questions - I 'd b…"

lara replied Jun 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"@ DJ88 maybe you had this in mind: (starshine's post on an email exchange with dr ki…"

lara replied May 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Mandy, I'm sorry for the late response but I was incredibly busy the last weeks.…"

lara replied Apr 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Most market research articles indicate that baricitinib will be introduced to the ma…"

lara replied Apr 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"To all Europeans who come to this discussion and are interested in Xeljanz: Are you…"

lara replied Apr 1, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your reply starshine! Since I am not an American citizen, I do not hav…"

lara replied Feb 4, 2015 to Dr. King comment on Xeljanz trial to date

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by lara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service