Susan's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"There is always hope for regrowth.  I had noticed that I was losing my hair again in…"

Susan replied Jul 5, 2014 to Words of encouragement needed

31 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jaeden's Momma

"Shari, My hair did grow back after the first episod of alopecia (huge bald places) w…"

Susan replied Jan 4, 2014 to Help! Scalp injections, and side effects?

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Good for you Natasha. When you say that the injections have been successful in bring…"

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Oh my Anna!  26 days at one time?  Now that is not good at all.  Glad you quit the i…"

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Goodness, Sara, I hate to ask but I will.....what were the major side effects?  I am…"

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Christine, I wish I had read your reply before I posted mine.  A person needs to dec…"

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Epsita, I wish you well in everything you do.  Do you really want to continue with…"

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"I understand what you are saying Jill in that you say 'so what'.  I do want to reply…"

48 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Anisha

"Good answer."

Susan replied Sep 13, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"Oh goodness, what a dilemma. I am not a six year old. The parents are separated whic…"

Susan replied Sep 13, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service