Lori M's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks all for your replies...... I am awful. I am hardly on here. Heck I am hardly…"

Lori M replied Mar 24, 2011 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Hey! I really thought I would like ROP but the wig Jamie I got was awful..... I mean…"

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"The wig I am sporting now is Paula Young Snap and it is discontinued. It is blonde..…"

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"LOL..... Wish I could say I liked Caralyn but my experience was horrible there. I en…"

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Yes Tallgirl my white fuzz was about 3 inches long and then I decided I had enough s…"

Lori M replied Nov 4, 2010 to White fuzz

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Yes just like horrid weeds you can't get rid of! LOL"

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"I have a head full of white peach fuzz which I am going to go upstairs and shave off…"

Lori M replied Nov 4, 2010 to How do you handle the small sparse regrowth of white & dark hair?

8 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Lori M

"Hi Diana, First off welcome to Alopeica World! Peach fuzz!! That is exactly what it…"

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Nooooo wayyyyy. I hope not!!!! I won't ever fly again! I was wondering the exact sam…"

Lori M replied May 16, 2010 to Have wig, will travel...as long as airport security doesn't make me take it off ;)

19 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Merrymann

"Sydney swim cap is the way to go. I got one last year. it is a swim cap with hair at…"

Lori M replied Apr 2, 2010 to Swimming/Summer

32 May 18, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service