TC's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Frida - Happy New year with lots of healthy shiny hair! Your discovery with the c…"

TC replied Jan 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey, Minocycline would have reduced the burning sensation, so that would line up. Bu…"

TC replied Dec 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you had seb derm on your face, it's likely that you also have it on your scalp. I…"

TC replied Dec 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"From the pics, it looks like seb derm. Everyone has the yeast on their scalp, oily p…"

TC replied Dec 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi NewJack,  You're not imagining things and you're not being paranoid. There's some…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi All,  Came across an article posted just yesterday from a Yale study on the succe…"

TC replied Sep 19, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi All,  I came across this dermatology article on Tofa. https://www.aad.org/dw/dw-…"

TC replied Sep 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Either way you needed to address the infected teeth, and at least you eliminated a p…"

TC replied Aug 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi,  Sorry you're going through this. We all know how difficult and traumatizing it…"

TC replied Aug 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Mastros,  Good to hear from you. Sorry you're going through a rough patch. Agree…"

TC replied Jul 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service