michelle's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Livkerp, Thank you for sharing your story.  I am a lot older then you but I do kn…"

michelle replied Mar 26, 2015 to What if people find out?

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Debra (twin mom)

"To the best of my knowledge there is no connection between Alopecia and Obsessive Co…"

michelle replied Oct 10, 2014 to Anyone have obsessive compulsive personality disorder along with alopecia?

6 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by BLee

"You may want to contact the Canadian Alopecia Areata Foundation (CAANAF).  They offe…"

michelle replied Aug 3, 2014 to Mom of 12 year-old girl with alopecia in Mississauga

4 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"There is NO evidence that removing gluten from your diet will help grow hair.  The O…"

michelle replied Jul 30, 2014 to Does a Gluten free diet work for alopecia (according to the Internet it does)

19 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Millanka

"Hi Evelyn,   Have asked her?  I wouldn't necessarily assume it has anything to do wi…"

michelle replied Jul 7, 2014 to Behavioral issues and alopecia

4 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by David S

"What a lovely post!  I love the 'no helmut hair'....I went through a similar 'coming…"

michelle replied Jul 7, 2014 to Finding strength from the wonderful people here

36 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Bety

"I think it takes a lot of courage to say I can't figure it out on my own.  I don't t…"

michelle replied Jul 2, 2014 to Am I an asshole for wanting to join an AA or AU support group even though I have general thinning?

3 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by LucAlex

"Hi Ceecee!  Welcome!  I agree its a great feeling to know you are not alone.  I have…"

michelle replied Jun 11, 2014 to New to the world

8 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Vanessa

"Try BUFFS.  They are like do rag type of head wrap.  These are ideal for exercise...…"

michelle replied Jun 10, 2014 to Headcovering for amusement park / water activities for teen boy

9 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Shannon, Are you planning on attending the CAANF conference in Toronto?  "

michelle replied Jun 5, 2014 to *Updated 9-24-2014* Mothers Beware Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe!

32 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Sydnie Hyde and Mom Zelda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service