Georgie's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Ditto. Except that I don't have Osteopenia. Still working on getting the iron levels…"

Georgie replied Dec 31, 2009 to How do you get diagnosed? Could it be something else?

9 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Lara (Becca's Mom)

"That seems like a good book to own. I like the "hairless" cat on the cover. It's cut…"

Georgie replied Dec 16, 2009 to Article about new alopecia book

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Georgie

"Well....my Mom passed away when I was 7. My father never remarried and was a semi-di…"

Georgie replied Dec 15, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"WTH? I agree with you, how can people be so rude and insensitive? It seems every DAY…"

Georgie replied Dec 15, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"How would you know you are at risk and need a shot of hormones? Both my pregnancies…"

Georgie replied Dec 12, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I've never heard of weaning to cause a fluctuation of hormones so extreme. My first…"

Georgie replied Dec 8, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Well.....yes. The week started outed well. Lots of energy....ready to tackle Xmas sh…"

Georgie replied Dec 4, 2009 to Feeling low

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Rebecca

"Total reform. Period. Let me first start by saying that I discovered I was gluten i…"

Georgie replied Dec 2, 2009 to Healthcare Reform

12 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Suzi

"I was on zoloft while my hair was falling out....in the past I had been on Lexapro w…"

Georgie replied Nov 30, 2009 to Lexapro

1 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Georgie

"A- for me. I received an injection in the butt for each of my 2 pregnancies since I'…"

Georgie replied Nov 29, 2009 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service