Proud Dad's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"We have also used microblading for my daughter for a few years now.  Very pleased wi…"

Proud Dad replied Nov 13, 2019 to Any Human Hair Eyebrow Wigs/Procedures?

2 Nov 13, 2019
Reply by Proud Dad

"Have you thought about clipping it really short, or all the way off?  Take control o…"

Proud Dad replied Aug 27, 2019 to Balding Google Admin - how to feel confident and presentable?

6 Jan 11, 2021
Reply by YvonneD

"We tried a JAK cream from Philly for my daughter's eyelashes and eyebrows.  No growt…"

Proud Dad replied Jul 2, 2019 to Results: Completed my 6 months on ATI-50002 (topical tofacitinib) drug trial

4 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by Satriani

"https://www.alopeciaworld.com/forum/topics/new-to-alopecia-gettin-wiggy-with-it"

Proud Dad replied May 20, 2019 to How to begin with wigs

14 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by pauls14

"Thanks for your reply.  I wrote this in a moment of frustration.  I am frustrated, b…"

Proud Dad replied Mar 4, 2019 to Helpless

5 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Bcaton44

"I live in Ohio, and there are many places that do it around me.  Might want to look…"

Proud Dad replied Nov 12, 2018 to Terrible looking eyebrow wigs came in the mail today...

12 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"I agree with MJ.  My 13 YO daughter gets microblading done, and it looks fantastic. "

Proud Dad replied Nov 12, 2018 to Terrible looking eyebrow wigs came in the mail today...

12 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Christian

"This isn't a conversation about Alopecia, in my opinion.  It is a conversation about…"

Proud Dad replied Jun 28, 2018 to Husband makes fun of my Alopecia

9 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Tatiana

"My daughter has had microblading done a few times, and it has really helped.  She ha…"

Proud Dad replied Jun 26, 2018 to Microblading

11 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Lilly

"I am really curious to hear how this progresses.  My daughter is AU and I have wonde…"

Proud Dad replied Jun 4, 2018 to GAPS Anyone?

3 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Stressed

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service