Nektaria Kazakopoulou's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL!!! This is true for me too.... I have lost all body hair many times over.. but…"

Nektaria Kazakopoulou replied Oct 7, 2010 to Is anyone out there completely hairless except for one or two areas?

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Gill

"Hi! I have been wearing false lashes for years too... I am in greece, so would maybe…"

Nektaria Kazakopoulou replied Jul 28, 2009 to FALSE EYELASHES

28 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

"hi Natasha!!! I have been wearing a wig for the last... 3 and half years now... eve…"

Nektaria Kazakopoulou replied Jul 28, 2009 to Tape and Lace Front Wigs

6 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Hi!! I was born near Johannesburg in South Africa.... where there is a whole clinic…"

Nektaria Kazakopoulou replied Mar 16, 2008 to What country are you from?

2 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by gerald

"Ashley.... YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!! I also wanted to get a vaccum wig.... but alas... I…"

Nektaria Kazakopoulou replied Mar 16, 2008 to Recommendations for hair pieces or any related products...

4 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by welshcakes

"I feel you about the eyebrows and eyelashes!! I've had AU in the past.... and kept t…"

Nektaria Kazakopoulou replied Mar 16, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi!! I have had alopecia mostly ON and off since the age of 14! At the age of 21, i…"

Nektaria Kazakopoulou replied Mar 9, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service