Starr's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Margo Is't it strange that when it comes to talking to oneanother, we know the righ…"

Starr replied Oct 8, 2008 to New here and looking for friends

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Starr

"Thanks Margo Nice to hear from you. 'a reptile' ha ha ha , like that description. I…"

Starr replied Oct 7, 2008 to New here and looking for friends

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Starr

"Hi Zoey, Hope today is a better day for you. You're right, how time flies and you r…"

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Starr

"Hi Tim Nice to hear from you, at least where I live it doesn't get that cold and ni…"

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Starr

"Kimberly Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. (((((hug))))) My daughters…"

Starr replied Oct 6, 2008 to Help!

5 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Reen

"Thanks Debbie. Sounds like we have a lot in common, similar age, married, two child…"

Starr replied Oct 6, 2008 to New here and looking for friends

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Starr

"Hi Emma Thanks for your post. Hope your having a good day today. I'm waiting for ne…"

Starr replied Oct 6, 2008 to New here and looking for friends

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Starr

"I too would love to go 'wig free', maybe not all the time, but would like to have th…"

Starr replied Oct 5, 2008 to Going wig free

40 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Hi Gill Thanks for adding me as a friend. 'piggy eyes' you got it in a nutshell, t…"

Starr replied Oct 3, 2008 to New here and looking for friends

15 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Starr

"Hi Karen, I have two daughters and do worry they may have similar problems to me, I…"

Starr replied Oct 2, 2008 to coping

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Karen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service