Chubs's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"19 full head of hair from being completely bald on xejianx since March of this year!…"

Chubs replied Oct 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"10mg per day (2 pills)"

Chubs replied Sep 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dr king told me last week trial results out end of october - his words "this is the…"

Chubs replied Sep 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Keep up home folks my son is a doing great on xejianx full head hair from completely…"

Chubs replied Sep 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone checked with Dr. King if the Xelianz from Turkey is the same - not a knoc…"

Chubs replied Aug 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wanted to share- my son was completely bald in March - 5 months on xeljanz- full hea…"

Chubs replied Aug 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dr. King suggested we use Quality Care Drug Centerbrook Ct they ship anywhere in US…"

Chubs replied Aug 4, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi folks wondering if you can all do me a favor and I think it will help a lot of us…"

Chubs replied Jul 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Don't know but if approved for use insurance companies more likely to approve- long…"

Chubs replied Jul 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry for the typos autocorrect sucks and typing on my iPhone is not easy for my tir…"

Chubs replied Jul 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service