JEANETTE's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so sorry to hear your dealing with a broken heart and hold your alopecia respon…"

JEANETTE replied Aug 15, 2014 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"Hi my name is Jeanette. A mother of a 6 year old with Alopecia. As a mother I can te…"

JEANETTE replied Jul 30, 2014 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Awww, Im sorry to hear that and as a mom that went thru the same it hurts! To see th…"

JEANETTE replied May 15, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

""

JEANETTE replied May 14, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"MY DAUGHTER JAZZLYN~MADE SIMILAR FACE AFTER SEEING HERSELF IN MIRROR FIRST TIME, AND…"

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Dear CORI,   My name is Jeanette, let me share a PARENT'S... Fears, My Concerns, My…"

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Dear CORI,   My name is Jeanette, let me share a PARENT'S... Fears, My Concerns, My…"

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"My daughter was diagnosed with Alopecia universalis and that was when she turned 5 w…"

JEANETTE replied Dec 9, 2013 to When to introduce a wig and how to a young child?

28 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Matica

"AWESOME LOVE ALL THIS POSITIVENESS, AND STRENGTH AND MOST OF ALL ...LOVING URSELF TO…"

JEANETTE replied Jun 6, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

"lauralcharles you go girl!! You can definitely lead some of these girls into that st…"

JEANETTE replied Jun 6, 2013 to How did your friends take you telling them you had alopecia?

41 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Dorothy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service