shanjon67's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with peachydown, you'll just have to tell him and see what happens. Maybe yo…"

shanjon67 replied Jan 18, 2015 to Will my female pattern baldness end it?

3 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

"I've heard that hot water causes static to build up, which in turn causes tangles. Y…"

shanjon67 replied Jan 17, 2015 to Synthetic wig care

5 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Sierra

"I can personally recommend wigs.com, wigsalon.com, wigtypes.com, and bestwigoutlet.c…"

shanjon67 replied Jan 17, 2015 to Anyone ever order from this site before?

16 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Rita

"Yes, it's definitely normal to feel nervous, especially wearing it out the first tim…"

shanjon67 replied Jan 4, 2015 to Just bought my 1st topper and can't figure it out..

4 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

"I tried toppers before I ever tried wigs, for some reason they seemed more acceptabl…"

shanjon67 replied Jan 4, 2015 to Just bought my 1st topper and can't figure it out..

4 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

"I don't ride roller coasters (I'm a big wimp!) but maybe a headband wig would do the…"

shanjon67 replied Jan 2, 2015 to Rollercoasters

9 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by ManuelR

"Good luck! I look forward to hearing about your experience."

shanjon67 replied Dec 28, 2014 to Xeljanz Trail @ Stanford...My journey

8 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Arun B

"I understand when you say you feel guilty, but hopefully you will get over those fee…"

shanjon67 replied Dec 22, 2014 to Been on this site for about 2 weeks and feel guilty about my hair loss

4 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service