Julie G's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never really had an oily scalp anyways, so it didn't do anything in that area"

Julie G replied Aug 25, 2011 to Birth control pill and hair loss?

20 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by NHT Delhi

"I was on Yasmin and Yaz and neither had any affect on my hair. Althought I have AGA…"

Julie G replied Aug 24, 2011 to Birth control pill and hair loss?

20 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by NHT Delhi

"A - Annoyance of society's unacceptance of bald(for men and women, but for women in…"

Julie G replied Aug 17, 2011 to Let's play a game. What does alopecia stand for?

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Gill

"I feel the same way, I have been telling guys before meeting in an email. Cuz I am n…"

Julie G replied Jul 1, 2011 to Is it deceptive to wait and tell someone that you're wearing a wig?

48 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Ktownnana

"Just to give you some hope, my two cousins both have PCOS and one now has 2 children…"

Julie G replied May 9, 2011 to Alopecia and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

12 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I was diagnosed with PCOS, hypothyroidism and alopecia all in the last 3 years but h…"

Julie G replied May 5, 2011 to Alopecia and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

12 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I actually found a product called "it stays" and it is a wig adhesive. it really wor…"

Julie G replied Apr 14, 2011 to Still a wig noob... tips please

6 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Michelle, like you I have androgenic alopecia(FPB). I have had it for 15 years thoug…"

Julie G replied Mar 30, 2011 to Looking for answers. Anyone been diagnosed with female pattern baldness?

12 Jul 31, 2011

"I am so looking forward to my drive down to my bestie's house because I will be by m…"

Julie G replied Mar 30, 2011 to Best way to travel with a wig

17 Sep 12, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

"Thanks for the advice everyone!!"

Julie G replied Mar 29, 2011 to Best way to travel with a wig

17 Sep 12, 2022
Reply by ZakICarey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service