willow's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I found the brows was nothing as far as pain is considered. The liner....that is ano…"

willow replied May 23, 2013 to I have no eyebrows, duh (lol)

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"In 2006, I had my brows tattooed. It was a very expensive venture, and after discoun…"

willow replied May 20, 2013 to I have no eyebrows, duh (lol)

12 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Acceptance of self is the paramount of Alopecia, giving her a choice to stop if she…"

willow replied May 19, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"Did you know that some vaccines, like the swine flu vaccine plays with our DNA. When…"

willow replied May 19, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"On ebay I seen some part wigs, there is one that is only the front bangs, might be a…"

willow replied May 19, 2013 to Does ophaisis pattern lead to total loss?

7 May 21, 2013
Reply by bree

"To me it seems that Alopecia is somewhat connected to our Hormones. I found it cycle…"

willow replied May 11, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"Maybe a suggestion would be to read the toxicity statement on this document.To me, 5…"

willow replied May 2, 2013 to Vitamin D deficiency a cause?

20 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by GrowGirl

"Dr. Nadine Hradsky, she's German I believe, knows alopecia very well. She was down t…"

willow replied Apr 26, 2013 to Vitamin D deficiency a cause?

20 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by GrowGirl

"I think the greatest medicine for alopecia is confidence. I have always been a belie…"

willow replied Apr 26, 2013 to Coming back!

14 May 15, 2013
Reply by AK13

"I wore human hair wigs in the past, and found when the wig got old, dry, it knotted…"

willow replied Apr 23, 2013 to Wig Pro Wigs - Human Hair Wigs getting knotted

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by willow

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service