Children's Alopecia Project's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"FYI - HarperCollins announced they are re-editing the ending to, “I guess I’m not th…"

Children's Alopecia Project replied Jul 7, 2014 to *Updated 9-24-2014* Mothers Beware Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe!

32 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Sydnie Hyde and Mom Zelda

"I am Jeff Woytovich, Founder of the Children's Alopecia Project. Please feel free to…"

Children's Alopecia Project replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

""

Children's Alopecia Project replied Feb 1, 2012 to Children with alopecia

29 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"New Update about making the Children's Alopecia Project's International Camp, ALOPEC…"

Children's Alopecia Project replied Feb 1, 2012 to Children with alopecia

29 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"OK Ladies, here is the truth. It might be hard to take but I am giving it!! It is n…"

Children's Alopecia Project replied Oct 10, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"My Name is Jeff Woytovich, I have a 10 year old daughter named Madison who has Alope…"

Children's Alopecia Project replied Mar 2, 2009 to Im looking for a "penpal"-ish sort of thing

11 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Debbie Haynes

"I must be cool too! I just emailed the school with some choice words. Professionally…"

Children's Alopecia Project replied Sep 11, 2008 to Children's Alopecia Project

14 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Kathryn Cooper

"wat doe u meen u gys cant spel. i doo goode n spling?"

Children's Alopecia Project replied Sep 11, 2008 to Children's Alopecia Project

14 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Kathryn Cooper

"I think they count all the people so there were not 1000 alopecians, just 1000 peopl…"

Children's Alopecia Project replied Jul 20, 2008 to Canadian conference??

18 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service