Ann Gee's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"New to me too- same embarrassing nose problem- I did get glasses to wear - nice fram…"

Ann Gee replied Jan 15, 2011 to Red eyes - dust

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Billy

"Am new to au as well although I have experienced aa in the past off and on. I agree…"

Ann Gee replied Jan 9, 2011 to New

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

"Yes I have this- feels creepy when the cat rubs against my face. But I also think th…"

Ann Gee replied Jan 9, 2011 to Do your cheeks tingle?

2 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Ann Gee

"I did not have any side effects from the sulfasalazine. I was taken off of it becaus…"

Ann Gee replied Dec 31, 2010 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"I have Rheumatoid Arthritis."

Ann Gee replied Dec 30, 2010 to Other conditions related to alopecia?

2 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Ann Gee

"Hi Whitney, Yes I have read some articles about people developing Alopecia aftrer ta…"

Ann Gee replied Dec 30, 2010 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"I went through two hairpieces before I went to a full wig.  Seriously, no one notice…"

Ann Gee replied Dec 27, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"I had AA about 5 years ago.  I had a flu shot about 2-3 weeks prior to the loss.  Th…"

Ann Gee replied Dec 27, 2010 to Alopecia caused by mercury poisoning from vaccines and amalgam fillings

10 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Jophan

"I have been on immunosuppressants for 2 years for rheumatoid athritis.  I developed…"

Ann Gee replied Dec 22, 2010 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service