Calicj's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, I think you should feel very blessed to have such a loving husband who…"

Calicj replied Nov 23, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I was just diagnosed with alopecia and find it overwhelming. My first sign of hairlo…"

Calicj replied Jan 3, 2016 to Is there any other woman on here who would like to talk?

2 Jan 3, 2016
Reply by Calicj

"It all helps. Thanks"

Calicj replied Jan 1, 2016 to New to this new life

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

"I wear a hat at all times for now since it is cold and only wore the wig at the Chri…"

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

"I think I understand the thinning now. Is it to make it look better when you have it…"

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

"Wow. There was actually a lot of good helpful info there for me, calicj. I didn't kn…"

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

"Thanks. That was very helpful. I am in California and there are only a few wig shops…"

Calicj replied Dec 31, 2015 to New to this new life

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

"Thank you. Any insurance help will be great. And thank you for taking the time to he…"

Calicj replied Dec 30, 2015 to New to this new life

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

"Thank you. Strange how a response lets you feel not alone."

Calicj replied Dec 29, 2015 to New to this new life

21 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by AmyS

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service