Lillian (Tracy-mom)'s Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"My daughter too developed Alopecia in the 3rd grade and also has asthma and allergie…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Nov 5, 2014 to 9 year old daughter diagnosed with alopecia

21 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Trusting in God

"I just found out that I have H Pylori in my gut while to trying to figure out why I'…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Nov 5, 2014 to A case report regaridng one man's remission after eradicating Helicobacter pylori infection.

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Lillian (Tracy-mom)

"Been there, done that. The cortizone shots hurt like hell and kept hurting. We did t…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Apr 8, 2013 to squaric acid

19 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jason

"Anyone know how to find dermatologist who does this treatment in Sacramento,ca. A fe…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Apr 4, 2013 to squaric acid

19 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jason

"Hi Shannon My 9 year old daughter also had scalp pain during active AA. She had sho…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied May 10, 2010 to Anyone wanna help out with my questions?

15 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"My daughter (9 Years Old) has had some itching and pain during active AA episodes.…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied May 10, 2010 to Questions

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Susanne Carlin

"Wow that seems excessive! I pay about $75 every two to three months for a 45 minutes…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Dec 8, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"My 8 year old daughter has also been seeing a naturopath that has experience deallin…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Dec 8, 2009 to Naturopath in London

15 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"My 8 daughter with AA had a saliva test last month and we found she had high to norm…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Nov 30, 2009 to ADRENAL FATIGUE Maybe this is a silly idea but please let me know what you think.

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Lillian (Tracy-mom)

"I've been reading about of the possible side effect of the H1N1 vaccination s called…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Nov 12, 2009 to Swine Flu Vaccine and AA?

13 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Kristin Devies

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service