Bobby's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh ladies, you will be fine try and not worry about it, when the moment comes to tel…"

Bobby replied Apr 16, 2009 to teenage dating with aa

7 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"Ya pizza places generally require you to wear a hat, shirt, pants, shoes the whole w…"

Bobby replied Apr 15, 2009 to Alopecia and work

11 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Tiffani Who

"Are you stressing over your hair loss ? because when I lost my job, lost my girlfrie…"

Bobby replied Apr 15, 2009 to Hair and weight loss?

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by kastababy

"Oh Mary said it good, I'd experiment with non permanent tattoos, I once for Hallowee…"

Bobby replied Apr 14, 2009 to should i get a tattoo on my head?

10 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Joshua

"When I was a teenager I thought about it all the time; how could we not? there are r…"

Bobby replied Apr 14, 2009 to Just so I know I'm not on my own here....

11 May 8, 2009
Reply by Wendy Teo

"Having no hair doesn't seem to affect my life in anyway. I still tell people when th…"

Bobby replied Apr 7, 2009 to TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL

8 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Trichologist, thats pretty neat I didn't know there was such a dedicated field"

Bobby replied Apr 7, 2009 to Possible Cure for Alopecia Areata?

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Bobby

"Hair can be anything but what I've realized I am most attracted to. Is Height, Weigh…"

Bobby replied Apr 2, 2009 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"I just did a search and it appears there are six people living in Tennessee that hav…"

Bobby replied Apr 2, 2009 to Alone

8 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

"I think the world forgets that when we assume we end up wrong 90% most of the time.…"

Bobby replied Apr 2, 2009 to why is it assumed?

43 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service