Tallgirl's Discussions (760)

Discussions Replied To (695) Replies Latest Activity

"If you do not want relationship, which are what normal human beings usually want, th…"

Tallgirl replied Mar 13, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Do not let even a week go by without doing and enjoying everything your peers are do…"

Tallgirl replied Feb 25, 2017 to Social anxiety

8 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Mine showed up at age 10. I am now 64...a teacher. Best things I did for myself at 1…"

Tallgirl replied Feb 14, 2017 to 16 years old

8 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Jem

"You only have a certain amount of opportunities in life to throw yourself into excit…"

Tallgirl replied Feb 10, 2017 to Personal advice

5 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Your doc cannot predict this. Alopecia has a mind of its own. Yes, leg and other hai…"

Tallgirl replied Dec 16, 2016 to Alopecia areata help!

4 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Wigs look a heckuva lot better, have instant style, and keep me looking professional…"

Tallgirl replied Sep 5, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Ages 10-20: AA Regrowth ages 20-35, then after use of birth control pills for only t…"

Tallgirl replied Sep 5, 2016 to For the people with AU/ AT:

6 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Tallgirl

"P. S. She is NOT your friend. Keep away after you make your statement. She owes a HU…"

Tallgirl replied Oct 25, 2015 to She tugged on my wig in front of everyone

13 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Trina

"Report her unwanted, rude touching and exposure to whatever group or place you frequ…"

Tallgirl replied Oct 25, 2015 to She tugged on my wig in front of everyone

13 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Trina

"My solutions: avoid gossippers and go where folk accept others (artists, photographe…"

Tallgirl replied Sep 7, 2015 to How can you still feel confident when you see people's negative reactions in different situations?

16 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service