Lindzzej's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Frida, you said you had a friend on ruxo, do you know how they attained it? Do th…"

Lindzzej replied Feb 26, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Kevin, I’ve been experiencing joint pain / generalized pain big time but can’t figur…"

Lindzzej replied Jan 15, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Frida, as usual you are such a wealth of information, thank you.  I have a quest…"

Lindzzej replied Jun 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I too see endless ads all the time for everything but us alopecians....very very fru…"

Lindzzej replied Apr 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey TC, what is TE? I’ve been wondering lately what if any effect benzos have on alo…"

Lindzzej replied Mar 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Kathy, What supplement from Whole Foods just out of curiosity?"

Lindzzej replied Dec 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you cws!!!! This is really good information! I’ll be researching / mentioning…"

Lindzzej replied Oct 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Agreed, couldn’t have said it better myself, thank you Frida :)"

Lindzzej replied Oct 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you!"

Lindzzej replied Jun 5, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Carlie, my cholesterol has been higher since I started Xeljanz, what cholesterol…"

Lindzzej replied Jun 5, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service