Sara's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, a couple of years late to reply, but thank you.  "

Sara replied Jun 10, 2019 to Doing a research project on trying to find what triggers alopecia... some help?

9 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Madeeha Byers

"Hi thanks for the reply!"

Sara replied Jun 10, 2019 to Doing a research project on trying to find what triggers alopecia... some help?

9 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Madeeha Byers

"Hi, thanks for the reply! "

9 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by Madeeha Byers

"What my doc did was she applied a much stronger version of it on my upper forearm...…"

Sara replied May 21, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

"No I'm in nj. The doctor I had was really great doctor who had alopecia herself unfo…"

Sara replied May 18, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

"Yes I have tried anthralin and like u said it doesn't work it's mostly or milder cas…"

Sara replied May 18, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

"No the lymph nodes aren't bad ... You shouldn't worry about that it just means the a…"

Sara replied May 16, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

"Hi Ricardo; if you ask your dermatologist about squaric acid they should know about…"

Sara replied May 14, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

"SaraL Your dermatologist has to give u a prescription and the pharmacy makes it ...…"

Sara replied Mar 25, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service