porcelinh's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Josephine, contact your Freedom Wigs IA. Sounds like you have a fit problem. Your FW…"

porcelinh replied Jan 6, 2011 to About freedom wigs

5 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by carlatay

"Hi, Jocelyn. I am like you. I choose to wear a hair piece b/c I like being feminine…"

porcelinh replied Jan 1, 2011 to Good Hair

21 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Angie P

"Hi Heather, I just recently transitioned from wig to wig the first of this month! I…"

porcelinh replied Jun 6, 2010 to How do you transition from hair to wig at a job?

34 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Smith

"When I had hair I also had dandruff. So, I used Pert-plus ( do they even make that a…"

porcelinh replied Jun 3, 2010 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

"I just purchased Bobbi Brown's Long-wear eyeliner that Thea recommended and love it!…"

porcelinh replied May 23, 2010 to Makeup

20 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Oh, btw Dana, Congrats on graduating from college! Think and stay positive. We are a…"

porcelinh replied May 10, 2010 to Addicted to research

8 May 11, 2010

"Your not alone Dana. I had a bad experience at a wig store when I was first diagnose…"

porcelinh replied May 10, 2010 to Addicted to research

8 May 11, 2010

"Hi, Sheryl. I wear a FW vacuum hair piece and they are truely the best! I've worn th…"

porcelinh replied May 8, 2010 to I need some advice on vacuum wigs!

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jody Gorski

"Yes, Susan Church is also a teacher and lecturer. Here is the website. http://www.pe…"

porcelinh replied Jun 11, 2009 to Permanent Eyeliner

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kym Hoover

"Hi, Vicktoria. I got my eyebrows tattooed 11 years ago at the age of 19 in the state…"

porcelinh replied Jun 10, 2009 to Permanent Eyeliner

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kym Hoover

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service