Renee's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Like everyone else says. Do what's right for you.. Me, myself. I've been wearing wig…"

Renee replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"In response to Savannah G. I know I'm a little older(46). But I felt the same way yo…"

Renee replied Nov 7, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"My Alopecia started when I was 27 with spots on both sides of my scalp. Got a full h…"

Renee replied Nov 2, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"Nice hair, Tania......I feel the same way about my wigs. You have to find something…"

Renee replied Nov 9, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"I understand your young and this just sucks right now. Like everyone says, do what m…"

Renee replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Wow! Mark you have opened my eyes to the (Male) Alopecia experience."

Renee replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Jen, just know that everyone on this site has basically gone thru or is still going…"

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"No, I have not.  It sounds absolutely crazy to me. "

Renee replied Dec 23, 2010 to Anyone else declined for Individual Health Insurance coverage due to Alopecia?

8 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Sam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service