KarenGinny - Iowa, US's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been on methotrexate and folic acid on and off for the past few years to help c…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Nov 13, 2018 to Has anyone tried a drug called Methotrexate for alopecia and folic acid as well and had a good amount of hair growth with it?

24 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Kertel

"Linda, I too have a receding hairline FFA- and very thin bangs that I try to cover t…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Jan 7, 2014 to How do you socialize with alopecia?

59 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Rose

"Hi, Sorry I didn't see your reply back from July, but wanted to update you. I went t…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Oct 15, 2013 to I thought I was alone with FFA until I found this site

4 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by KarenGinny - Iowa, US

"hair loss seems like the least of your problems, I hope you are getting some help fo…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Aug 12, 2013 to My story

9 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"Hi Brenda, This website has been great for me for information and support. I was dia…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Jul 24, 2013 to I thought I was alone with FFA until I found this site

4 Oct 15, 2013

"Sophie, Hello! Just wanted to say that you are in the right place for discussing hai…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Jun 23, 2013 to Patch of hair missing. Very scared

7 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by effencute

"Hi, I have been experiencing hair loss for about 3 years too, and was diagnosed in M…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied May 14, 2013 to Why is this happening to me ? What are possible causes? And what has worked for others?

5 May 16, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"I feel that way sometimes too. LIke I'm too young to be losing my hair and I have to…"

KarenGinny - Iowa, US replied Jun 27, 2012 to This awful disease

2 Jun 27, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service