Michelle's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Daniel, It has been an on going battle for me too... I have been experiencing ey…"

Michelle replied Dec 29, 2011 to Telogen effluvium

13 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Julie Koch

"Thanks for your response Lilybell. I did have a scalp biopsy in Feb. I actually had…"

Michelle replied Oct 2, 2011 to Please help!! So many questions that need answers. Anyone with same problems with any answers?????

5 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thanks so much. I know alopecia is so unpredictable. I was just wanted to hear some…"

Michelle replied Apr 27, 2011 to Pregnancy with alopecia - Does it get worse or better?

10 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Harsh Kumar

"No, have been off of it for 5 years."

Michelle replied Mar 30, 2011 to Looking for answers. Anyone been diagnosed with female pattern baldness?

12 Jul 31, 2011

"Thanks for your reply."

Michelle replied Mar 30, 2011 to Looking for answers. Anyone been diagnosed with female pattern baldness?

12 Jul 31, 2011

"Hey Alice, I did have two biopsy's and they confirmed FPB. They think the stress sta…"

12 Jul 31, 2011

"When the hair on your body started to go, did you have new growth? I have been losin…"

Michelle replied Mar 29, 2011 to Just been diagnosed! Please help - I have questions!

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Michelle

"Thank you!! I appreciate it. I am sure I will have plenty of questions. I just don't…"

Michelle replied Mar 24, 2011 to Just been diagnosed! Please help - I have questions!

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Michelle

"Thank you so much for some answers. How long was the period of time when it stated t…"

Michelle replied Mar 24, 2011 to Just been diagnosed! Please help - I have questions!

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Michelle

"Did any of you have Androgenic Alopecia ( female/male pattern baldness) that turned…"

10 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service