Kim's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't agree more Claire! Acceptance is power"

Kim replied Mar 26, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Sue. Add me as a friend and we can chat. Kim"

Kim replied Mar 26, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hi Claire. So sorry to hear you are going through this awful battle. It went through…"

Kim replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Thanks for sharing. This is the second treatment Ive heard about in 2015 that sounds…"

Kim replied Dec 16, 2015 to Could this be what we are waiting for!!

2 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Kim

"Hi Martina. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.. Gosh life is tough enough, be…"

Kim replied May 5, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"Thanks Kate. For how long on average did your HH wigs last? My synth was shoulder le…"

Kim replied May 5, 2015 to Am I expecting too much from a wig or is there hope for me?

17 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by hagster

"Thanks Vanessa. I always wear caps when outside so I really don't understand the col…"

Kim replied May 5, 2015 to Am I expecting too much from a wig or is there hope for me?

17 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by hagster

"Will check oit Hair direct. I see they are mentioned quite often on this site. Hope…"

Kim replied Apr 30, 2015 to Am I expecting too much from a wig or is there hope for me?

17 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by hagster

"Excellent advise! Thank you"

Kim replied Apr 30, 2015 to Am I expecting too much from a wig or is there hope for me?

17 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by hagster

"Good question. Ive had alopecia on and off for over 10years but in the last 3 years…"

Kim replied Feb 23, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service