Bob Hershberger's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Fair enough..Bob: ))"

Bob Hershberger replied Jun 9, 2009 to Scientists identify gene that may explain hair loss

7 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Bob Hershberger

"I should of mentioned that I also wore a beenie hat,that wasnt allowed at all,but th…"

Bob Hershberger replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I also had Alopecia in High School..Needless to say,it was diffulcult..My Dad said I…"

Bob Hershberger replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Julia..Good for you on being so positive,and able to accept yourself AS IS !! I find…"

Bob Hershberger replied Oct 21, 2008 to Hair or No Hair???? I need to hear from you ALL!

13 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Lorelle Mattisson

"When I first found out I had AA, My Derm. told me to try several things..I think the…"

Bob Hershberger replied Sep 6, 2008 to Onion Juice

17 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by MotherofM

"Marisa..Good for you..I know exactly how you feel..AA,At is never easy to live with,…"

Bob Hershberger replied Jun 1, 2008 to How long...

4 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Thanks..I just wanted the men to be represented,And I agree about your point,it is t…"

Bob Hershberger replied May 8, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"Hi Im Bob..As referring to what YoKasta said,which is a great point,I,being a man wh…"

Bob Hershberger replied May 8, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

"Hi..Im Bob,and just joined today,but have had AA for 35+ years,on and off...Personal…"

Bob Hershberger replied May 1, 2008 to What men think of alopecian women

69 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Ty

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service