Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"I used to get them...but that was a long time ago, back in the late 1970s/early 1980…"

Lori Van Decker replied Oct 24, 2013 to Injections for eyebrows?

2 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"My favorite solution lately is a very affordable one. I buy custom-sized units from…"

Lori Van Decker replied Oct 24, 2013 to Websites and wig cap types

6 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"I cut out any pieces of tape tab or Dermafix that might be able to sew into another…"

Lori Van Decker replied Aug 26, 2013 to What to do with old synthetic wigs?

14 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by randi0422

"You can buy dermafix kits from Lori's Wig Site online (not my site, just have the sa…"

Lori Van Decker replied Aug 23, 2013 to PU poly front

4 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"Even if there is no link, people should avoid processed foods. They're full of chemi…"

Lori Van Decker replied Aug 5, 2013 to Scientists officially link processed foods to autoimmune disease

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Never. I take mine off after each wearing, and I only use Got 2B Glued to hold them…"

Lori Van Decker replied Aug 5, 2013 to Question for full lace wig wearers. How frequently do you take shower with your wig on?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"No, the hair looks great after a light oiling -- less dry, flyaway...more like norma…"

Lori Van Decker replied Aug 2, 2013 to Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I use a Wen-type, non-phosphate, non-lathering shampoo on all of my human hair wigs…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 29, 2013 to Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I swear by Got2B Glued spiking glue -- the stuff kids use to make their hair stand u…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jul 23, 2013 to Wig help

5 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by sherry280

"You will probably find that the stock wig from China is too large. I order regularly…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jun 25, 2013 to Wig from China

3 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Lexi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service