Soisy's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"you know...... you might be on to something there with the iron.. i am severly anemi…"

Soisy replied Sep 16, 2014 to Hair growth

9 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Emenemely

"before i get mine tattooed im going to try them as well. seems like you cant go wron…"

Soisy replied May 12, 2014 to Alopecia and the summer

17 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

"wow thank you for this. first off the eyebrows look amazing!! i love it. and secondl…"

Soisy replied May 5, 2014 to Alopecia and the summer

17 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

"OMG i am the same. i worry about my eyebrows coming off all the time. i always ask "…"

17 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

"thank you! wow i never knew these things even existed lol.. ok i will check this out…"

17 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

" I was diagnosed in Jan. since then i lost all the hair all over my body. its very f…"

Soisy replied May 2, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

"Very good advice Tovah. you have really made me look at my condition in a new light.…"

Soisy replied Jan 29, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"Mark my heart goes out to you.  but even though you lived half of your life alone so…"

Soisy replied Jan 28, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016

"you might be right. ive read someplace where it says that with this condition, stres…"

Soisy replied Jan 27, 2014 to New to AA

14 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"hey Stella! i like your confidence. i love the fact that yes we can change up our st…"

Soisy replied Jan 27, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service