Karen Clendenin's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, TG! I don't have any of those that you have listed, but I do have Noriko Jade, w…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jul 10, 2011 to Medium to long wig opinions

44 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

"Btw, I just wanted to add....There is no reason that you *have* to go out in public…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jul 2, 2011 to Out of curiosity

8 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Clendenin

"Hi! I think your new hair looks great!! I've worn bonded toppers for the past 18 y…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jul 2, 2011 to Full lace wig application

8 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Lola

"Hi, Lisa-lynn! This doesn't really count as going out in public bald, but today whe…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jul 2, 2011 to Out of curiosity

8 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Karen Clendenin

"Hi, I shaved the remainder of my hair off a few weeks ago, and it has been a huge re…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jul 2, 2011 to Is it better or worse when you finally shave your head?

13 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"Hi, Lexi! I don't have the HighSociety wig, but I've got my eye on it! Do you norma…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jun 29, 2011 to DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS WIG????

4 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Your Codi looks amazing, Sophia!! What color is that? Codi is one that I have been l…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jun 14, 2011 to 'Reese' wig by Noriko

12 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Sophia

"No worries, Sophia! I'm glad the pics helped! Did you end up purchasing a Reese for…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jun 12, 2011 to 'Reese' wig by Noriko

12 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Sophia

"Hi, Lexy! The Serene looks like a great wig! How long are you finding that your syn…"

Karen Clendenin replied Jun 12, 2011 to 'Reese' wig by Noriko

12 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Sophia

"Hi, Lexy! Thanks for the compliment :) I didn't have them thinned at all, but I did…"

Karen Clendenin replied May 30, 2011 to 'Reese' wig by Noriko

12 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Sophia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service