Craig A.'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. In my experience the shots are only worth it for small areas. The scalp is very…"

Craig A. replied Dec 30, 2016 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"I have the same outlook on life as you.  I am 43 and have AU....(with some regrowth…"

Craig A. replied Jul 15, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"I don't watch the show....but that is awsome.  I love when people are brave and live…"

Craig A. replied Jun 6, 2014 to Did anyone see the alopecian on So You Think You Can Dance?

15 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Fuzzless

"Hi. I am 100% AU. I have been for 3 years. I have had some form of AA for 30 years.…"

Craig A. replied Jan 10, 2014 to Eyebrows and eyelash help needed

23 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Spenser

"Hey...good luck. Let me know how they turn out. It's been almost a year and a half w…"

Craig A. replied Jan 3, 2013 to Men and permanent makeup?

27 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Oddzen

"Matt Lucas is a great british actor. Very funny."

Craig A. replied Dec 2, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"Yes, I am with most of you guys. I don't take myself too seriously. I have AU, not o…"

Craig A. replied Dec 2, 2011 to Alopecia in a TV comedy

23 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by tiffany muela

"I just got back from my second visit to my tatoo artist......what does everyone thin…"

Craig A. replied Jun 14, 2011 to Men and permanent makeup?

27 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Oddzen

"I want to thank a nice salesperson at Lids in our mall. She recommended a cap, it is…"

Craig A. replied Jun 11, 2011 to Summer heat

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Craig A.

"Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it."

Craig A. replied Jun 10, 2011 to Summer heat

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Craig A.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service