Mollygirl's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! I will take a look. :)   "

Mollygirl replied Nov 7, 2020 to Looking for a good but reasonable wig shop

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

"Hi Alo-mom,  You are very kind. All good questions, many I hadn't thought of, thank…"

Mollygirl replied Dec 7, 2018 to Human hair wig prices

4 Mar 2, 2019
Reply by AlmaDJames

"Hi all,  I have AA and my hair comes in as thin white hair. Some areas it only seems…"

Mollygirl replied Oct 13, 2018 to Can I dye my white re-growth?

9 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Mollygirl

"Hi everyone, I saw it and he only gave a very few minutes on the subject. I was hopi…"

Mollygirl replied Mar 30, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I was on birth control for 20 years in my younger days, I wonder if this is a delaye…"

Mollygirl replied Oct 28, 2017 to Mirena and Hair Loss

116 Dec 5, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Hi all, I've actually heard many good things about Monat from other people and it's…"

Mollygirl replied Oct 3, 2017 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Hi again,  Wonderful! I'm so glad you did that and I'm sure he is too! You are a cou…"

Mollygirl replied Sep 5, 2017 to He hasn't seen it yet...

5 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Theresa

"I'm really sorry you are going through this. I started the same way. I've now lost a…"

Mollygirl replied Sep 1, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

"Hi, I'm 2 years into this adventure and I too have those little brissles all over my…"

Mollygirl replied Sep 1, 2017 to Exclamation point hairs or Regrowth?

2 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Mollygirl

"Hi there, I'm new to this experience, have had Alopecia for about 2 years and been l…"

Mollygirl replied Aug 24, 2017 to He hasn't seen it yet...

5 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Theresa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service