Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Football Fan, why are you spending $3,000 for a wig? I buy most of my synthetic ones…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied May 14, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Patches u have to read the surrounding context. She is linking intestinal parasites…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied May 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm happy for ur son Heather!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied May 11, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations Frrankie!!! Yes, most of us on Xeljanz started with thin, translucen…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied May 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry LudmilaM and Jane. Last year we all got excited about the Topical Xeljanz crea…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"CONGRATULATIONS Lindzzej!!! I'm so happy that u finally took advantage of the Hardsh…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Apr 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Talia, congratulations on ur hair regrowth! U never told us how long u have been…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Return Life, I think most people want to lower their doseage because they want to…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No I don't. Sorry"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 10, 2017 to Topical ruxolitinib from Dr.King

42 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Baldie

"As IcarusAlopecia. But I'm not deceived."

Xeljanzmiracle replied Mar 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service