Maryann's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks!!! i will ask my derm here...i'm too far from you. :) i may have to look into…"

Maryann replied Jan 5, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"you know......maybe a poll or something would be good on this topic's available item…"

Maryann replied Jan 4, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"steriods like they do on your head?"

Maryann replied Jan 4, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"you're welcome. i don't put them on each day....i teach little ones so thankfully th…"

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"karen.....i'm sure we aren't in the same area....but do you know how to find reliabl…"

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"ps.....i don't normally wear make-up daily at all....so this is such an extra issue.…"

Maryann replied Dec 31, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"maybe its because usually girls have more of a 'perfect' looking...or manicured...ey…"

Maryann replied Dec 31, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"i'd love to hear how it goes. :)"

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"I am losing my eyebrows now too, they are almost gone......its horrible......and see…"

Maryann replied Dec 30, 2010 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"I opted to try the steriod shots in my head...which did not work...and opted to not…"

Maryann replied Dec 30, 2010 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service