Karina's Discussions (7)

Discussions Started (7) Replies Latest Activity

Cap of the wigs

I read about it a bit but I want people´s opinion about diverse caps of wigs. I know that there are machine-made and hand tied ones. I have…

Started by Karina in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Apr 4, 2010

Wigs for people who still have hair

I have telogen effluvium and I´m worried if I have to wear a wig very day. I want to have some suggetions and read some experiences.

1 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Christy Cyphers

Telogen effluvium...experiences

Hi..I´m Karina from Argentina...I want to know if the hair is growing again and if it´s recommendable to wear wigs in the meantime.

Started by Karina in Symptoms, treatment options, research

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by estella garcia

Telogen effluvium...wigs?

Hi!! I´m from Argentina..I went to a derm and affirmed me that I have telogen effluvim cause of stress and medication. For him its very str…

3 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Ronda

How do you deal with people?How do you mange personal out of place question?

I have little hair and I always was worries about what peolpe thinks. I don´t know waht to say if I have to change my look.

Started by Karina in Acceptance and coping

2 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Aimee

Society

What do you say to people when they ask U why you wear a bandana, hat or wig? Do you tell them the truth? Is there acceptance?

Started by Karina in Events, publications, promoting awareness

7 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Heather Teachworth

Better wig ti wear both in Summer and Winter

No Description

0 Feb 13, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service