Kris&Chris's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Will do Singh :)"

Kris&Chris replied May 31, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Thanks so much for the information Alo-mom :)  I will definitely call them! "

Kris&Chris replied May 30, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"That is wonderful Beth!  I will absolutely support you and your cause all the way! …"

Kris&Chris replied May 27, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Hi Beth - The gentlemen who started the petition is in UK.  I figured any kind of at…"

Kris&Chris replied May 27, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"LOVE IT!!!!! :)  Made me laugh this morning!!  Thanks for that! I needed it!! Happy…"

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Thanks JeffreySF :) I'm on it!"

Kris&Chris replied May 26, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"I wouldn't be surprised Singh and that would be a dam shame!  I hope this won't be t…"

Kris&Chris replied May 26, 2016 to Petition for research in ALOPECIA! :) Please sign!

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"You ROCK JeffreySF :)  Thanks!!"

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"Hi Singh - Not a rant AT ALL :)  I agree with you on all points and I feel the same…"

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

"I agree 100% and thanks for signing the petition DJ88 :)"

24 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris&Chris

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service