Susan McAdams's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, Jen. I am not trying to gloss over anything. This is my 3rd discussion page s…"

Susan McAdams replied Oct 23, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Yes, you are correct here, Jen. As I shared, when I got a little careless and skippe…"

Susan McAdams replied Oct 23, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Jen-- I respectfully appreciate your comments and information you provided, but I ne…"

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"If you go over the research and read posts from members here on Alopecia World, you…"

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Moonbeam-- Make sure you test thoroughly to rule out Lupus. If you are diagnosed wit…"

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"There is a topical Xeljanz cream that doctors order from One pharmacy in Philadelphi…"

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"As I wrote above, my doctor in Los Angeles--Wendy Madkan in Santa Monica--is not onl…"

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Yes, thanks for clarifying that! I realize my vocabulary while trying to communicate…"

Susan McAdams replied Oct 19, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"No. Pathway 2 is the dangerous one. It has been linked to blood disorders like anemi…"

Susan McAdams replied Oct 19, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Thank you for the article. And yes--stay away from JAK's that work on Pathway 2. Tha…"

Susan McAdams replied Oct 18, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service