Andrea's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never attempted washing my own wig before. I pay to have it done where I bought…"

Andrea replied Jun 13, 2010 to My wig is a HOT MESS by the end of the day. HELP!

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by welshcakes

"Your wig looks very nice, Aimee."

Andrea replied Jun 13, 2010 to My wig is a HOT MESS by the end of the day. HELP!

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by welshcakes

"Stephanie. Ive only been dating with alopecia for a short time, but I tell everyone…"

Andrea replied Feb 7, 2010 to Dating with alopecia...19 years old

9 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

"Hi Tony, I began going twice a week for the first three months. It was supposed to…"

Andrea replied Jan 12, 2010 to Anyone tried Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)?

11 Jun 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"Hi Susan, I am halfway through my year course of LLT right now (I'm taking it at th…"

Andrea replied Jan 12, 2010 to Anyone tried Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)?

11 Jun 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"Thank you all so much for your honest responses. It is so nice to get answers from p…"

Andrea replied Jan 11, 2010 to When did you become okay with it?

13 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Thanks Melissa! It's so nice to hear it from people who have actually gone through i…"

Andrea replied Jan 10, 2010 to When did you become okay with it?

13 Jan 12, 2010

"Thanks, Carol, I appreciate you sharing your experiences, that gives me some hope. I…"

Andrea replied Jan 10, 2010 to When did you become okay with it?

13 Jan 12, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service